Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to Breann Patty Photography

I am so excited to start this journey! I am just starting this blog, I have never had a blog before. I am kind of scared because this is something new. Everyday I look at (many, too many) different blogs from others and finally decided to start my own. I had to join all of you :)
I am starting my Photography by using my father's Nikon D50 camera. I don't have my own yet, but I am planning on getting one soon (hopefully) :) I want to capture my baby's cute little face, and the way he makes me feel. Or how my dog sleeps in the funniest positions. I want to be able to capture the moments for others so they can remember those special times. That is what I love about photography! You can look at a picture and can remember to that place and time and feel the same things that you felt then.  I will try to capture the beauty of life, and the thrill of those moments we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment