Monday, March 14, 2011

New DSLR + Piano + Ali

We just ordered me my 1st DSLR camera!!! I am so excited!!! We ordered it and it should be here in 3-8 days. It is a little smaller then my fathers, but I am excited to get it and check it out. It is the Nikon D3100.

I thought I would put up some pictures I have taken recently. I had to take a self portrait, but it didn’t have to be of my face so I took it of my hand.
When I was 7 years old my parents received my great grandmothers’ piano. I was put into piano lessons. Then a few years later she quit to spend more time with her family. So then I was put on a waiting list of another teacher (she was in demand) and it was several years later that I finally started piano lessons again. But I had to start at the beginning because I was taught “wrong”. So then I had her for a few years and then we moved. We found another teacher for me and that is when I fell in love with piano. But guess what? Yep, I moved again. And by that time my mother was tired of trying to find piano teachers for me. Now I am married and have the piano at my house. I still remember some things, but one of these days I will take lessons again.

This is my little dog Ali. She has a personality of her own. I got her for my birthday, but I really think she is my husband’s dog. She always follows him around when he gets home. Even when he is in the bathroom, she will sit outside of the door to be close to him. And if that is not close enough, she will put her paw under the door to be closer to him. She is a funny dog, but she is in need of a good grooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment