Thursday, February 21, 2013

Warm Weather

I love this warmer weather!

We went on a walk the other day and this picture was captured on an iPhone. I know its not perfect but I am so glad that it was taken because we were together and we had so much fun being outside. Even the kids were so happy to be out. They were giggling and kicking their little legs! 

I can tell that we have been spending too much time inside lately because we were watching Cars 2 the other day and my little guy was quoting the lines of the movie before they came up. 





I am so excited that it is starting to get warm enough that we can start going to the park, and going outside to lay on a blanket on the grass. Oh and of course for ice cream, even though I eat it all year long! 

Are you getting tired of being indoors? Are you excited for the warm weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment