Tuesday, March 5, 2013

9 month old pictures

My little girl is 9 months old now. I wanted to capture her beautiful little self before she grows any more. I love how taking a picture can freeze a moment! Know I can look back and remember her little personality and the way she would snuggle into my arm. I can remember her beautiful eyes and her little soul staring into mine. And the way she giggles while watching her brother run around the room. 
Oh the beauty of a frozen moment of time!

My little family, including our dog who decided to place herself in the picture. :)

*Swoon* My favorite from the day!

They love each other.

My handsome little stud.


And one of us all. (Thanks Tashina for your help!)

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I like the one where your little boy is holding his sister. Oh and super cute hair cut. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a couch out in the field! Super cute! I seriously miss you! I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You guys are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete