Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project 52

I decided that this year I want to do a project 52. What does that mean? Well I will have a theme each week that I will have to capture. There are 52 weeks in a year, and week one was self-portrait. 
Ok imagine me trying to take a picture of my self in front of my window, and I must have looked like I was having fun because my little guy stood on the couch arm and put his little hand around my neck and smiled at the camera. He stood by my side for a whole two seconds and got down to play again. I finished playing around loaded my pictures trying to find a good  one with light and composition and one that I looked not too bad in. I had a few up and asked him which one he liked and he said this one. Awe!! I felt the same so here is my favorite self portrait and week one!


No comments:

Post a Comment