Monday, December 7, 2015

Mommy kissing Santa Clause | Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!
Daddy was pretending to be Santa, and I was pretending to be Mrs. Clause. The little elf and the little reindeer just caught us kissing. 

 WE  I thought it would be fun to do something a little different for our Christmas card this year. 
So I have to thank my mother-in-law for taking the picture for us and decorating her house just perfect for this image!!!




I truly LOVE Christmas!!! I don't think I can explain how much I really do. I love the gifting, the shopping, the eating, the cooking, the decorating, the colors, the excitement, the music, the love, the movies, the hot cocoa, the fudge, the soup, the bread, the family get togethers, the pictures with santa, the thinking of others, the service, the 12 days of Christmas, the pajamas, the giving, the wrapping, the lights, the driving around to look at lights, the....ok you get the idea. I LOVE this time of year!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!! And may your New Year be as wonderful as you are!!!!

2 comments: