Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Mommy & Me | Las Vegas Photographer


Mothers Day is coming up, and that makes me start thinking about what I can get my mother and mother-in-law that will be the perfect gift! Whenever I ask my mom what she wants she always says, TIME with my family, PHOTOS of my family, my FAMILY to be HAPY, ALBUMS of my family. So I am so excited to announce that I will be offering Limited Edition Sessions that are perfect for the mothers and grandmothers and women in our lives that we love!!!

There will be 3 different collections to choose from, that will include a 30-minute session, 5 gift prints, slideshow, Facebook timeline, digital prints, mini albums, and a locket.

What could be more perfect for the women in our lives then to give them time with their loved ones and images of that time spent together?!?!!!!!

There will only be a limited spots available, so email me now for more information on the collections and to book your spot! Also for those that email me for a spot and refer someone you will have the chance to receive 5 extra 5x7 gift prints!!!!! Perfect for gifting to our family or showing to our friends and family.



When you refer someone please tell him or her to let me know that you referred him or her to be entered for the 5 gift prints!


No comments:

Post a Comment