Saturday, July 23, 2016

Alaskan Cruise | Personal

July 12-19, 2016
My parents and my little family went on an Alaskan cruise. We cruised Tracy Arm Fjord, and had a stop in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and then Victoria. It was a very fun trip!

This was in the Tracy Arm Fjord and what I will think of Alaska as!


It was my kids first time on an airplane and as you can tell they were so excited!

























In Skagway we road on a train and got to see a lot of the beautiful country. After the train ride we saw a play that was a lot of fun. I think we all enjoyed Skagway the most.









 The Ghost Bridge.









 This was the coolest street in Ketchikan.



And as you can tell by this next image, I was not able to take any more images. There was a very sad accident  that happened. At dinner we had a lot of bumps on the ship. My neck strap fell off the table at the perfect moment my sun swung his feet around and there was a crash. I did not want to open my eyes. It was an accident. If anyone would like to donate for me to get a new lens that would be great. ;) I am very grateful that my camera was fine. And I am very grateful I got all the beautiful images that I got! 

I hope you enjoyed these images of Alaska! We sure enjoyed our time together as a family in a beautiful place! What are your favorite places to travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment