Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shooting Kids :)

I started my photography class, and was feeling pretty good and excited to start shooting in manuel. I grabbed my sister and started taking pictures of her. We spend quite a while in my parents yard, then she put them onto the computer to look at them, and I  am now feeling very inadequate. They were ALL (ok mostly) blurry! I am now feeling like I need to learn more about my settings in manuel.
Ok on a funny note. At my photography class we were going over some of the settings and I had a setting some of the others didn’t have. It is a little kid. I told them it was for shooting kids. They all decided that it was a good thing they didn’t have that setting. Most of them thought that it would be bad to shoot their kids. J

No comments:

Post a Comment