Tuesday, February 22, 2011

“You drive me nuts right off the bat” + Birthday wishes

We were tired of being cooped up in the house so we went over to my parents for a little bit change of scenery. My family is funny! We have a good time together. My mom was throwing some mail away and there was a perfume sample so she rubbed it on and told my dad to smell it. My dad smelled her wrist and said you drive me nuts right off the bat! Then we all got talking about how there should be a perfume called ‘You drive me nuts right off the bat’. So we went around laughing “How do you like my new perfume, ‘You drive me nuts right off the bat’”. If you ask us what our favorite perfume would be, it would most definitely be a little bit of laughter and fun with some love and family, which would probably be called “You drive me nuts right off the bat’!

Yesterday I took pictures of my beautiful little sister. She is turning 15 tomorrow and she is the perfect model. HAPPY BIRTHDAY you beauuuutiful girl!!!
 



Dont mind the small little black spot (I didnt notice until I was done that the lens needed to be cleaned).
The lighting was soo nice. It was hard to choose what pictures to use.
She is so fun to photograph!
I love you sis!!!

1 comment: